Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer, work, ...

Weather is warm, trees are all green, birds are singing, squirrels are jumping up and down, summer is finally coming. Nature is finally waked up and so do constructions which means more work.
I've been staying late god knows since when, can't even remember. I work weekends after weekends. I was jocking with my husband, that I better get pregnant and get a year off from work :D

These path few months have been tough for me, couple of key people including my manager left the group and one colleague got laid off. Naturally work pressure increased, both mentally and physically.

I hate it when people trying to be clever and take advantage of situation even if they don't really fit for the empty space. After all these years one thing never changed in me, I am still pretty much an idealist. It pains me when my colleague lies to self promote himself as a manager. The chevalier inside me wants to make wrong right all the time. Or maybe it's my Aries sign which pushes me forward to stand up for what I believe is right and speak up for what I believe is not.

 I like someone or something I show it easily but the downside is if I don't like someone or something there is no way for me to hide it. No matter how hard I try I will show I am upset, disappointed, angry, I just can't can't hide it.
but our life will be much more easier if we could let it go. Life is not fair, I know but I don't like it. I want it to be fair and just. We can always train and provide knowledge to nice people,but it is almost impossible to train someone as an adult to be nice, not to lie like a piece of cake, no to be jealous, ...

Life is life I know, I know. It's not fair but it should be.

2 comments:

Behdokht said...

Jana sokhan az zabane ma migooie, a lot of what you wrote are my very thoughts.

Hiva said...

Behi berim donya ro avaz konim bad az sham :D